Add an estimate to your work item, so you can see an approximate estimate of how long your work will take to get completed.
Estimates in Zepel are measured in points. They are useful when you’d like to view Burnup and Burndown charts for your Sprint. Or when you Filter your Feature.
- With the cursor on the item you want to estimate, type
- In the text field, enter a number between 0.01 and 1000.
- From the Feature, right click on the item you want to estimate.
- Select timer icon from the item menu.
- Enter a number between 0.01 and 1000 in the text field to estimate your item.
Using Single Item Popup
- Hover on any item inside your Feature.
- Click on the
Expand Itemicon from the right side of an item.
- On the top, click on Estimate to add an estimate.
- Enter a number between 0.01 and 1000 in the text field and press Enter.