Assign work to team members
Once you’ve collaborated members into your squad, you can start delegating pieces of work to them by assigning work items from your Feature.
When assigned, your team mates will be notified via Slack (if you’ve integrated your account with Slack) and email.
- With the cursor on the item you want to assign to, type
- You will now see a list of members collaborated on your squad.
- Select a member from the drop down suggestion to assign the task to them.
- From within the Feature, right click on the item you want to assign a team member to.
- Select the assignee icon from the item menu.
- From the drop down suggestion, select a member to assign the item to them.
Did you know?: You can assign work items to multiple team members in Zepel.
Bulk Assign Items
- From within the Feature, left-click and drag the mouse to mult-select items.
- This will open the item menu. Select the assignee icon from the item menu.
- From the drop down suggestion, select a member to assign an item to them.
Using Single Item Popup
- Hover on any item inside your Feature.
- Click on the
Expand Itemicon from the right side of an item.
- On the top, click on Assignee to open the dropdown.
- From the drop down suggestion, select a member to assign the task to them.