Tag a Request in Streams
Tags in Streams allow you to tag a specific request to categorize them under specific buckets.
With tags, you can:
- Create Segments
Before you begin: Make sure you have a subscription to Zepel Streams and have requests flowing in from one of the sources.
IN THIS PAGE
Tagging a request
- Open the request you want to tag.
- From the request details pop-up, scroll to the
- Click on
+button under the
- From the tag drop down, click on the search field and start typing your tag name.
- If the tag name you entered already exists, you can select it from the results. Selecting the tag will automatically tag your request.
- If the tag name you entered does not exist, you’ll get the option to create it as a new tag. To do this, click on
Create new tag. This will automatically create a new tag with the tag name you entered and tag your request with it.
Removing a tag from a request
- Open the request for which you want to remove a tag.
- Scroll down to the
- To the right of the tag you want to remove, click on the