How to integrate GitLab with Zepel?
In this article, we’ll see how you can set up your Zepel account to integrate with your GitLab repository.
Integrate Zepel with GitLab
- Once you’re in your Zepel account, on the top left corner, click on your Account’s name.
- From the dropdown, click on “Account Settings”.
- In the “Account Settings” popup, head over to the “Integrations” tab. You’ll find a list of all Integrations available in Zepel in this tab.
- Click on the “Enable” button next to GitLab.
- Now, login to your GitLab account and visit the project you want to connect with your Zepel account.
From within your project’s settings, click on Integrations.
- Copy the “Webhook URL” that is generated in your Zepel account and paste it in the “URL” field in GitLab.
- Copy the “Webhook Secret” that is generated in your Zepel account and paste it in the “Secret Token” field in GitLab.
- Since Zepel integrates only with pull request closed event, under “Trigger”, ensure only “Merge request events” is selected.
- Uncheck all the other options under Trigger.
- Click on “Add Webhook”.
Your Zepel account is now integrated with your GitLab project. Read how you can complete tasks every time you close a pull request.