How to integrate GitHub with Zepel?
Sometimes your dev team can merge and close a pull request, but forget to update progress. That can leave you with outdated information.
When you connect your GitHub repository to your Zepel Squad, you can easily:
- link a Feature to a new branch,
- link Items to commit,
- link Items to pull requests,
- link a bug to a branch, and
- automate developer updates in Zepel
In this article, we’ll see how you can set up your Zepel account to integrate with your GitHub repository.
Integrate Zepel with Github
- Once you’re inside a squad, click on “Connect to Git” from the left sidebar. This will open your squad’s Git Settings pop-up.
- From the Git Settings pop-up, click on “Connect to a Git repository”.
- From the pop-up, click on “Link to GitHub”.
You’ll be prompted to log in to your GitHub account, if you’re logged out.
Once you log in, you’ll be asked to give Zepel permissions. Click “Authorize”.
Once authorized, your Zepel account will now be integrated with GitHub.