Complete items in Zepel with GitLab integration
Every time you submit a new merge request in GitLab, Zepel can automatically complete its respective item on Zepel so you don’t have to switch back and forth.
- Once you’ve connected your Zepel account with your GitLab project, head over to the task in your Zepel project.
- Click on “Expand Item” icon.
- On the top-right corner of the single item popup, click on the “Copy item link”.
- Head over to your GitLab repository and create a new merge request.
- In the merge request’s description, paste the item’s link.
- Click “Submit merge request”
When you close this merge request, its respective item in Zepel will automatically get completed. And if your team has Slack integration enabled, they’ll automatically be notified too.