Complete items in Zepel with Github integration
Every time you close a pull request in Github, Zepel can automatically complete its respective task on Zepel so you don’t have to switch back and forth.
- Once you’ve connected your Zepel account with your Github repository, head over to the task in your Zepel project.
- Click on “Expand Item” icon.
- On the top-right corner of the single item popup, click on the “Copy item link”.
- Head over to your Github repository and create a new pull request.
- In the pull request’s description, paste the item’s link.
- Click “Create pull request”
When you close this pull request, its respective task in Zepel will automatically get completed. And if your team has Slack integration enabled, they’ll automatically be notified too.