Complete items in Zepel with Bitbucket integration
Merge pull request in Bitbucket and Zepel can automatically complete its respective task. That way, you can focus on your work and need not worry about keeping the information updated in Zepel.
- Once you’ve connected your Zepel account with your Bitbucket repository, head over to the task in your Zepel squad.
- Click on the task’s “Edit details” icon.
- On the top-right corner of the task’s details page, click on the “Copy item link”.
- Head over to your Bitbucket repository.
- In the pull request’s description, paste the item’s link.
When you close this pull request, its respective task in Zepel will automatically get completed. And if your team has Slack integration enabled, they’ll automatically be notified too.