How to integrate Bitbucket with Zepel?
Sometimes your dev team can merge and close a pull request, but forget to update progress. That can leave you with outdated information.
When you connect your Bitbucket repository to your Zepel Squad, you can easily:
- link a Feature to a new branch,
- link Items to commit,
- link Items to pull requests,
- link a bug to a branch, and
- automate developer updates in Zepel
In this article, we’ll see how you can set up your Zepel account to integrate with your Bitbucket repository.
Integrate Zepel with Bitbucket
- Once you’re inside a squad, click on “Connect to Git” from the left sidebar. This will open your squad’s Git Settings pop-up.
- From the Git Settings pop-up, click on “Connect to a Git repository”.
- From the pop-up, click on “Link to Bitbucket”.
You’ll be prompted to log in to your Bitbucket account, if you’re logged out.
Once you log in, you’ll be asked to give Zepel permissions. Click “Grant access”.
Once authorized, your Zepel account will now be integrated with Bitbucket.