How to integrate Bitbucket with Zepel?
If your dev team merge and close a pull request, but forget to complete the task, you are left with outdated information. And that doesn’t help. With Zepel’s Bitbucket integration, your developers can now simply close a pull request and Zepel will complete the task for them.
In this article, we’ll see how you can set up your Zepel account to integrate with your Bitbucket repository:
- Once you’re in your Zepel account, on the top left corner, click on your Account’s name.
- From the dropdown, click on “Account Settings”.
- In the “Account Settings” popup, head over to the “Integrations” tab. You’ll find a list of all Integrations available in Zepel in this tab.
- Click on the “Enable” button next to Bitbucket.
- Now, login to your Bitbucket account and visit the repository you want to connect with your Zepel account.
- From your repository’s settings, visit Webhooks tab.
- Click on “Add webhook” button.
- Copy the “Webhook URL” that is generated in your Zepel account and paste it in the “URL” field in Bitbucket.
- Since Zepel integrates only with pull request closed event, under “Triggers”, select “Choose from a full list of triggers”.
- Now, uncheck “Push” and select “Merged”.
- Click “Save”.
Your Zepel account is now integrated with your Github repository. Read how you can complete tasks every time you merge a pull request.