Importing Trello Boards into Zepel
With the one-click importer, you can move your Trello projects into Zepel without loosing any of your data, so you can continue working on your projects from where you left off. After your project is imported, you’ll see all your Trello cards as trackable items with assignees, due dates, statuses, and even comments right where they belong.
Switching from Trello to Zepel will help your team not just track actionable items, but also plan new features, prioritize them, and get meaningful reports on how your project and feature is progressing.
- Access the account settings popup from the menu bar on the top left corner.
- Navigate to the Import tab in the account settings popup. Click on Import from Trello button.
- Authorise Zepel to use your Trello Account.
- Once your Trello credentials have been verified, select the Boards you want to Import.
- Enter the email IDs of members in your Trello Boards. Note that emails of all members are required to prevent loss of data.
- Confirm that you have selected the correct boards and want to start the import.
Your Trello Boards should be imported as separate Zepel Projects in a few minutes.