Importing Asana Projects into Zepel
The one click importer will help you move your projects away from Asana and into Zepel, so you can start working together from where you left off. After your Asana project is imported into Zepel, you’ll see all your Asana tasks as trackable items with assignees, due dates, statuses, and even comments right where they belong.
Moving your Asana projects onto Zepel will give you the flexibility to work with your squad members just the way you want without being restricted to just Tasks.
- Access the account settings popup from the menu bar on the top left corner.
- Navigate to the Import tab in the account settings popup. Click on Import from Asana button.
- Grant Zepel permission to Access your Asana Projects
- Select the Asana Workspace you wish to import projects from
- Select the Asana Projects you wish to import.
- Confirm that you have chosen the Asana projects you want to update & start the import.
Your Asana Project should be imported into Zepel. This may take a few minutes based on the size of your project. You will get an email once the import is complete.